Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Activator is determined tools and functions. It is very popular software for windows and office 2016. It is very beneficial for the user. It is very ease to use. It is designed according to user needs and wants. It full fill the user needs. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. It is a well organized software. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 KMS Activator is very use full software. It is very exclusive software.It is very easy to use and install. Click below for free download.
Features Of Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Activator:-
- It supports Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit
- It supports Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit
- It permit you Added DLL Injection Local Host Bypass Method
- It Create and Delete IP Routes with Win 32 API instead of command line
- No longer require SFX EXE files to Remove or Restart TAP Adapter
- Prevented exception when Local Host Bypass IP in in use when using TAP Adapter Bypass
- Retry up to 10 times if using Local Host Bypass and you get 0xC004F074 error
- Set DHCP and Static IP addresses on TAP Adapters using WMI instead of command line -Warning if more than 1 TAP Adapter
- It is easy to install and download.
Whats New In Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Activator:-
- It has all latest power tools
- Disable KMS Online Ticket Validation (Windows 8.1+) when activating
- Disable Windows Vista Rearm Count (OS doesn’t support it)
- Fixed Backup of Windows Vista due to lack of cache.dat
- Fixed KMS Server Service crash on XP due to corrupt HWID
- Improved TAP Drivers
- Improved Win Divert Uninstall
- Remove Trial and Grace Keys when using EZ-Activator.
- Support for KMS PID with 5 Digit Build Number (EX: 10240).
How to use ?
- Download Microsoft Toolkit 2.6 Activator from given link.
- RUN This setup.
- After complete installation process.
- Restart your computer.
- Now its ready to use.